Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Setting Up the Blog

There are lots of us…we who were in our teens in the 1960s and now are in our 60s in the 2000 teens (almost).  More and more I find myself saying something like, "I guess every generation says this when they get to our age but..."  Here you can insert things such as, "Young people today just don't have the...

     (Check all that apply)
          Ambition
          Discipline
          Morals
          Ethics
         Concerns
         Sense
        All of the above
        Other __________________

My intent for this blog is to expound, wax poetically, pontificate and otherwise write about my observations of the world as I thought about it in the 60s compared to what I have observed that it has become. 

Check back periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment