Thursday, February 24, 2011

blogging

I have been blogging for a whole week now.  It has been fun.  According to the blogspot stats I have had nearly 100 views including one from South Africa, one from Germany and one from Singapore.  I thought I might do some research on other blogs that might be similar to mine. 

First I looked for 60s related sites.  Here is a couple I found that should be of interest to anyone who likes my blog.

Informative and fun.

Specific to music and its interaction with politics.

Then I went to blogsearch.google.com and entered “liberal political blogs.”  It found 8.4 million results.  When I entered “conservative political blogs” it found 3.4 million. When I clicked on the first four or five on each list I found two things.  First, at least half of these blogs had not posted anything in months, some even years. 

I can’t promise I won’t get tired of posting.  On the other hand, I would hope that I get bored before I get boring.

Second, I didn’t find any blogs that even pretended to be balanced in any way.

Progressive or anarchist it is interesting and passionate.

Right wing…but current.

Radically right wing…but also current.

So onward and upward and remember, don’t believe anything you read in a blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment